Developing centers have become very relevant for our country, as there is not always enough space in ordinary kindergartens. In addition, there are fewer children in the development centers, so much more attention is paid to them.
Children who attend various developmental centers are much smarter and smarter than their peers. And from the fact that parents will lay the child in childhood, his future profession, hobby and other interests will depend.
That is why children’s development centers are very relevant , and this business remains profitable. To understand all the nuances of this activity, it is necessary to prepare a business plan for the children’s center.
Implementation of the project to create a children’s center: where to start?
There are several types of development centers:
— general development — where classes are aimed at the overall development of children;
— a narrow direction — where non-standard methods are used, the purpose of which is the development of creative abilities (language, the ability to sculpt, dance, draw, and others)
There are also centers where you can leave the child in the garden — for the whole day, or those where the children come for a couple of hours.
The most common option is the children’s center, which is designed for 12 children with a work schedule from 7.00 to 19.00. The range of services will include classes in mathematics, logic, speech development, English, choreography, as well as 4 meals a day and daytime sleep.
Business plan for a children’s center: what needs to be considered?
What should I pay attention to before opening?
- For such activities, you will need to register an enterprise.
- Have initial capital to bring your idea to life. (You can take a loan from a bank or attract investors).
- Choose an appropriate room, the minimum area of which should be 100 m2 or more.
Business plan for a children’s center: how to choose a room?
The floor plan should be as follows:
- study room;
- room for physical education;
- play room;
- office for staff;
- dining room;
Business plan for a children’s center: equipment costs
In order to launch a children’s center project, you need to purchase:
- cots for children — 12 pcs. — 144,000 rubles;
- tables and chairs — 6 sets — 14,000 rubles;
- dishes (12 sets) — 2,000 rubles;
- development kits — 12 pcs. — 20,000 rubles;
- toys (60 pcs.) — 12,000 rubles;
- simulators and Swedish wall — 3 pcs. — 22,000 rubles;
- methodical equipment — 120,000 rubles;
- kitchen equipment (table, gas stove, refrigerator, dishes) — 50,000 rubles;
- office furniture — 100,000 rubles;
- household appliances — 120,000 rubles;
- funds for advertising — 5,000 rubles.
In total, the implementation of the project will require at least 600,000 rubles.
The cost of visiting for one child is 10,000 -15,000 rubles. The average payback of such a business is 2 years.
Children’s center business plan: project risks
The main risk of the project is competition, when choosing the premises where the center will be located, expect that there are no similar establishments nearby.
A big risk is also the lack of customers. To competently attract customers to a business, it is necessary to conduct marketing research .
Business plan for a children’s center: stages of project implementation
To implement a business plan for a children’s center, you must:
- Register your company by going through the standard procedure necessary for legal activity.
- Find initial capital (at least $400k)
- Choose a suitable room.
- Select highly qualified employees who have special education or experience working with children.
- Open a bank account.