The sale and production of confectionery has always been in demand. Even during the most economically critical stages in the country, buyers for sweets did not decrease.
Therefore, the business idea of \u200b\u200bopening a confectionery is considered one of the best options for a profitable investment.
Confectionery business plan: how much does it cost?
If you are on fire with the idea of opening your own pastry shop, then for a successful start, you need to draw up a carefully thought-out business plan.
To start and promote, you will need to shell out up to $ 1,150,000.
And now we detail what exactly the costs will go to at the start of the project:
1) Renting a room in the first few months after the start of the project with an area of about 50 m2, in which your confectionery will be located, will cost about 150 thousand dollars;
2) In the confectionery equipment — refrigerators, racks, showcases. The cost of these accessories will cost up to $ 500,000.
3) Cosmetic repairs, interior design, as well as furnishings in the form of furniture and dishes will cost up to $ 500,000.
4) If the plan includes not only the sale of finished confectionery products, but also their manufacture, then the purchase of ovens and cutting tables should be taken into account in the costs.
5) Initially, you will also have to invest in uniforms for staff, salaries (before starting a business), advertising, utility bills, food purchases.
Particular attention should be paid to both the staff — their form and manner of communicating with customers, as well as cleanliness, accuracy and order in the room.
Confectionery business plan: choice of premises
The place where the confectionery will be located must be selected with great care.
The ideal payback option would be a room in the city center, even with a high rent. It will pay off in a short time.
Locating a business in the central part of the city will automatically attract more customers, which will lead to more income.
Confectionery business plan: the main risks of the project
The main risk of this project is the inability to preserve confectionery for a long time. Their shelf life reaches several days. After the expiration of this period, sweets will have to be thrown away.
For stale goods, prices will have to be reduced so as not to lose the entire cost of the confectionery.
Confectionery business plan: financial result of the project
The net profit that can be received per month will range from 50 to 100 thousand dollars, depending on the location, as well as the time of year. Fully all the costs of opening a confectionery pay off in about 1-1.5 years with a stable income.
Confectionery Business Plan: Summing Up
What steps need to be taken to successfully launch a confectionery business?
- Provide accommodation in the city center.
- Start cooperation with reliable suppliers of confectionery products.
- When owning sweets, hire responsible, trained personnel.
- Competently create an advertising campaign.
- To ensure the sale of only fresh and high-quality confectionery products.
Sale and production of confectionery products is a win-win investment option. To learn how to increase sales, read the article — marketing research . With a relatively small start-up capital, you can get a stable income.
A comfortable environment, delicious confectionery will attract more customers to your business.