The purpose of this project is to provide services in the field of education for school-age children who live in the vicinity of the location of the private school being opened.
The main direction of the private school is teaching the basic school curriculum approved by the Ministry of Education with in-depth study of the humanities and preparing students for admission to specialized higher educational institutions.
The business plan for opening a private school is based on the idea of in-depth teaching of certain disciplines, namely foreign languages.
Competitive advantages of a private school
- availability of teachers who are native speakers;
- convenient individual program;
- good location;
- flexible system of discounts and bonuses;
- providing guarantees for the quality of education;
- obtaining a state-recognized certificate upon graduation
The main investment and operating costs of a business plan for opening a private
Investment costs for opening a private school:
- rent for the first 2 months and repair of the premises — 500,000 rubles;
- obtaining a license and processing other permits (with the services of intermediaries) — 50,000 rubles;
- conducting an advertising campaign on the Internet and geographically near the location of the school — 50,000 rubles;
- purchase of equipment, furniture, office equipment — 350,000 rubles;
- the cost of recruiting professional teachers — 50,000 rubles.
The total cost of opening a school can be estimated at $1 million
Among the current expenses in the implementation of a business plan for opening a private school are the following:
- the cost of renting premises and paying utility bills (electricity, heating and water);
- staff salaries and all necessary accruals for it;
- stationery costs;
- payment of all necessary taxes and fees
The main risks of the project include the following:
- an error in the conducted marketing research regarding the demand for the services of a private school;
- an error in choosing the territory for the location of a private school;
- changes in legislation regarding private teaching;
- force majeure
The main features of this project
The opening of a private school provides for rather long stages of the implementation of this business plan, since in addition to the need to license its activities, the entrepreneur will have to go through the certification process. And certification is possible only after the first graduation from the school.
In addition, for a private school, it is necessary to accredit teachers and confirm their level and qualifications. All these processes are quite costly and time-consuming to implement, besides, at any of the stages there may be stops in their progress.
Therefore, before opening a private school , it is recommended to make a thorough development of the client base and conduct thorough marketing research that could make it possible to evaluate the potential client base, not only in terms of quantity, but also in terms of quality.
Since the costs are quite high, it is not recommended to implement such a project in areas with low population density or in urban areas where people with below average incomes live.
Before implementing the project of opening a private school, it is better to calculate its payback. In order to calculate the payback of your business idea, you can follow this link:
In addition, the composition of the population should be analyzed in terms of middle age, because the school is opened for school-age children. It makes sense at the initial stage to focus on the age group related to graduation classes in order to provide the school with the first graduation as soon as possible for certification.